Problem with yamon (2.06) and TLB on Malta

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Problem with yamon (2.06) and TLB on Malta
From: gautam@koperasw.com
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 07:31:19 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,
I am trying to write the kernel image to flash / IDE using yamon's disk write,
load,cp commands . I have a recurring error message that says "Mapped entry not
found in TLB" (something to that effect,just in case these are not the exact
words).
For e.g. I get the error evenn when I do a memory erase at the flash address
sucessfully and later use the same starting address for cp .
Does the TLB need to be edited in any specific way or can I direct these
commands to execute without them needing to refer to the TLB?
I know the answer must be pretty apparent, but have already scoured through
google in vain searching for exact/relevant documentation.(and am pretty
desperate now!)
Thanks,
Gautam