Cannot find the source code of handle_tlbl

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Cannot find the source code of handle_tlbl
From: "Bao zhao" <paozhaokeats@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 15:48:54 +0800
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
hi, I am a newbie to learn mips kernel. As I know,there is no hardware support for pagetable,only has support for tlb miss. Following is my question:
  (1) In entry.S.   I found the following exception's handlers:
                BUILD_HANDLER(adel,ade,ade,silent)              /* #4  */
        BUILD_HANDLER(ades,ade,ade,silent)              /* #5  */
        BUILD_HANDLER(ibe,ibe,cli,verbose)              /* #6  */
        BUILD_HANDLER(dbe,dbe,cli,silent)               /* #7  */
        BUILD_HANDLER(bp,bp,sti,silent)                 /* #9  */
        BUILD_HANDLER(ri,ri,sti,silent)                 /* #10 */
but not all of exception's handlers are there.I cannot find handlers such as handle_mod, handle_tlb,handle_tlbs;

(2)do_page_fault should be called by tlb miss handler, but I cannot find which function called it.

btw, Is there any documentations about mips-kernel's implementaion?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

                                                      Keats