Re: SGI O2 Prom modification

To: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@gentoo.org>
Subject: Re: SGI O2 Prom modification
From: Glenn Barry <glennrbarry@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 07:36:10 +1000
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi Robin,

O.K. I misunderstood when I thought that Kumba misunderstood. D'OH.

I think that our biggest hope is to find someone that maybe worked on the O2 development, one of the engineers maybe, that would like to see the O2 evolve to its ultimate potential. It might not involve getting the source code if they did the mod for us, but knowing who in particular to ask in the first place is the real challenge..

Glenn