RE: Why the program complied by mips-linux-g++ cann't run on the target

To: "Geert Uytterhoeven" <geert@linux-m68k.org>
Subject: RE: Why the program complied by mips-linux-g++ cann't run on the target machine
From: "Li Shishan" <lishishan@utstar.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 12:39:09 +0800
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
   Hi  Geert:
        I am very appreciated to your reply,   thank you very  much   !!!

       When I  excute  the command : ldd ./ccgame,  give result : ./ldd: not
found .   what can I do for that ?

        If as you say ,require the c++ runtime libraries on the target .
firstly , my  test program  is coded by  C ,not C++ , if it also require c++
libraries?

 secondly, my target flash is very limited,  the C++ runtime libraries  is very
large .