Re: O2 arcboot 32-bit kernel boot fix

To: "Kaj-Michael Lang" <milang@tal.org>
Subject: Re: O2 arcboot 32-bit kernel boot fix
From: Maxim Zaitsev <zaitsev@ukl.uni-freiburg.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:52:35 +0200
Cc: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Ha!!! It works!!! Well, only 32-bit kernels work, but anyways, sorry for
trouble. I must have tested it before bothering you with stupid questions...

With regard to booting a 64-bit kernel it all looks OK, loading works and what
I see in the end is:

Starting 64-bit kernel
--- Press <spacebar> to restart ---

No OOPs, no crash, nothing! Isn't that strange? Any ideas?

Regards,
Max

--
Dr. Maxim Zaitsev