Re: Jtag spec. and the firmware for Au1100

To: "safiudeen Ts" <safiudeen@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Jtag spec. and the firmware for Au1100
From: Wolfgang Denk <wd@denx.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:31:55 +0200
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
In message <BAY15-F33CIq1eE3VsX00049230@hotmail.com> you wrote:
> How can we copy the kernel image to target board (processor au1100  )?
> if we want to use JTAG where can I get the jatg schemetic detailes and the
> firmware for Red Hat linux 9

You don't need any special information about the JTAG interface  (and
you  will  find that it is very difficult to get and under strict NDA
if at all). All you need is a JTAG debugger which understands how  to
deal  with  this interface, for example the Abatron BDI2000 (which is
just great especially for Linux).

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd@denx.de
The C-shell doesn't parse. It adhoculates.
    - Casper.Dik@Holland.Sun.COM in <3ol96k$b2j@engnews2.Eng.Sun.COM>