Re: [Fwd: Re: sharp mobilon hc-4100]

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>, linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: sharp mobilon hc-4100]
From: Ricardo Mendoza <ricardo.mendoza@kanux.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 11:46:38 -0400
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Ralf Baechle wrote:

Would be nice if somebody can resurrect this platform.  It's rotting
for too long and Steven even convinced me to remove it from 2.6.  I
hope we can add functional code back somewhen.

Hey Ralf, well as you know I have been getting involved in that, as far as today PCMCIA IDE kind of works, but the real plan is to develop a PCMCIA driver for the controller.

Im ricmm, perhaps now that vacations started for me I can really get into the stuff, I will let you know if I get into porting it to the 2.6 kernel.

--
Ricardo Mendoza Meinhardt
ricardo.mendoza@kanux.com

.knxTech
Administrador Linux
Programador/PHP

"get ready for a bit of the old Ultra Violence"