Re: Onetouch Touchscreen RS232 driver in Hardhat Linux ?

To: linux-mips <>
Subject: Re: Onetouch Touchscreen RS232 driver in Hardhat Linux ?
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:19:46 +0200
On Tue, 2004-06-29 09:14:31 +0800, taoyong <>
wrote in message <>:
> Hi linux-mips,
>        We use the PB1000 board, and now need to add a touchscreen
> to the board. The touchscreen is Onetouch (RS232). We have got the
> driver in Linux ,which is for PC REDHAT Linux and XFree 86. The GUI
> we use  is Microwindows, we need to add the touchscreen to it. Have
> someone have the same experience? Would you please give me some
> advices?
[Please limit line length to about 70 chars to save *me* time for
reformatting, thanks]

Well, googling for it revealed there's source code for the driver
available, eg. at .

However, if your vendor is only smart enough to point you to binaries,
you'd probably think about using another product for your application.

   Jan-Benedict Glaw    . +49-172-7608481