Re: Onetouch Touchscreen RS232 driver in Hardhat Linux ?

To: linux-mips <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Re: Onetouch Touchscreen RS232 driver in Hardhat Linux ?
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:19:46 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Tue, 2004-06-29 09:14:31 +0800, taoyong <taoyong2002cncq@yahoo.com.cn>
wrote in message <20040629011617Z8225739-1530+4713@linux-mips.org>:
> Hi linux-mips,
>
>        We use the PB1000 board, and now need to add a touchscreen
> to the board. The touchscreen is Onetouch (RS232). We have got the
> driver in Linux ,which is for PC REDHAT Linux and XFree 86. The GUI
> we use  is Microwindows, we need to add the touchscreen to it. Have
> someone have the same experience? Would you please give me some
> advices?
[Please limit line length to about 70 chars to save *me* time for
reformatting, thanks]

Well, googling for it revealed there's source code for the driver
available, eg. at ftp://ftp.gnudd.com/pub/onetouch/onetouch-1.2.tar.gz .

However, if your vendor is only smart enough to point you to binaries,
you'd probably think about using another product for your application.

MfG, JBG