Re: CVS access

Subject: Re: CVS access
From: Kumba <>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:56:54 -0400
Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:

pserver seems running (shouldn't it been sho^Wut down due to

But to help you: You'd rsync the whole CVS repo to a local machine and
then check-out locally. Oh, vanilla kernels won't really
compile nor boot, I guess. All development is done here...

Ralf updated the CVS packages on and reactivated the CVS anoncvs. I checked out 2.6.7 yesterday via it, so it's definitely working.

"Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond