CVS access

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: CVS access
From: Prasanth Kumar <lunix@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:39:16 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
I'm trying to cross compile a Linux MIPS kernel on my x86 system to put
into an embedded board. I'm encountering some problems with compilation
of the stock kernels 2.4.x and 2.6.x from kernel.org. Perhaps the ones
on linux-mips.org are easier to compile. However I cannot get CVS access
following the directions on the linux-mips.org website. It says
authorization failed. Am I doing something incorrectly?

[bubba]$ cvs -d :pserver:cvs@ftp.linux-mips.org:/home/cvs loginLogging
in to :pserver:cvs@ftp.linux-mips.org:2401/home/cvs
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server ftp.linux-mips.org rejected
access to /home/cvs for user cvs

--
Regards,
Prasanth