Re: bootloader

To: "Tiemo Krueger - mycable.de" <tk@mycable.de>
Subject: Re: bootloader
From: Dmitriy Tochansky <toch@dfpost.ru>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 12:09:05 +0400
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Tiemo Krueger - mycable.de wrote:

Yamon should be in Flash of that board and start automatically...
If it doesn't start check the DIP Switches on the board for correct settings.
(little/big endian, and I think you can switch between the flashes)

Tiemo

Dmitriy Tochansky wrote:
Does anybody can advice me some bootloader for my Zinfandel(Db1500) board?

Oops! Sorry. :) I mean another bootloader insted YAMON. I need to load kernel from flash but not from LAN(tftp and etc). Can YAMON to do that?

CU