Gnome/Mozilla on Malta

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Gnome/Mozilla on Malta
From: "Ratin Kumar" <ratin@koperasw.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 11:49:36 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org

Hi,

Has anyone tried building gnome and/or mozilla for Malta?

My target is RH7.3 port for mipsel with a matrox mill II PCI card in frame buffer mode.

I have tried native build of gnome and got quiet a few components going.

I have also tried garnome with some success in getting a few components to build but it failed with Nautilus.

I have also tried KDE but for some odd reason it does not pick up my QT installation during configure stage, even after I have set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH…..

Basically I want to have a browser running on RH installation.

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance…

-Ratin.