RE: Socket problem?

To: "'Jan-Benedict Glaw'" <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>, <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: RE: Socket problem?
From: "Gill" <gill.robles@exterity.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 09:25:43 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi -

To clarify, more specifically select() returns a positive value, and a
subsequent call to FD_ISSET() returns TRUE for one of the sockets the app is
listening on.  Then, app calls recvfrom() which returns (sometimes) -1.
Problem occurs sporadically...I'm seeing it every hundred or so packets at
the moment, but it varies.

Thanks,
Gill