Re: setup X11 on MIPS64/MALTA

To: <ratin@koperasw.com>, <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Re: setup X11 on MIPS64/MALTA
From: "Kevin D. Kissell" <kevink@mips.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 08:39:03 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
I managed to make X11 work on a 5Kc/Malta configuration by overlaying part of the MIPS port
and overlaying part of the linux-mips.org source tree with Matrox fixes from kernel.org.

Earl Mitchell of MIPS went through this exercise last year and came up with a revised procdeure
which I've bundled into a 33MB tarball and put up at
I haven't actually used it yet, but it contains a revised X11 subtree, sample configuration files, and
a README.