Re: setup X11 on MIPS64/MALTA

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: setup X11 on MIPS64/MALTA
From: "Kevin D. Kissell" <>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 08:39:03 +0200
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 2:00
Subject: setup X11 on MIPS64/MALTA

I am trying to get X11 up on my MALTA (MIPS 64, little endian board). I have the frame buffer working (using Matrox Mill ? II PCI card). I also have the Red Hat 7.3 installation going but I am not able to get X to work. Has any one tried this combination OR if there is any advice on this ??

Thanks in advance.