Re: IRQ problem on cobalt / 2.6.6

To: Kieran Fulke <>
Subject: Re: IRQ problem on cobalt / 2.6.6
From: Peter Horton <>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 12:57:57 +0100
Kieran Fulke wrote:

On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 09:40:33AM +0100, Peter Horton wrote:

I've got no hardware here but the code looks roughly similiar

As the Cobalt's use Galileo timer 0 for clock interrupts we could use Galileo rather than count/compare for the HPT.

Precision would be 50MHz rather than 125MHz but that shouldn't be a problem :-)

is there any (uncomplicated) way of forcing the machine to assign a different IRQ to its single pci slot?

It's hard wired.