Octane: the saga continues...

Subject: Octane: the saga continues...
From: Stanislaw Skowronek <sskowron@ET.PUT.Poznan.PL>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 22:14:44 +0200 (MET DST)
After moving to the CVS kernel tree and tracking down (with Ralf) an
interesting bug in IRQ handling we have reached a next release:

The patch applied cleanly to yesterday CVS and I would like some people to
try using it. This will help us debug the XKPHYS kernel support which will
be spun off in a separate patch soon.

The command line is currently fixed in arch/mips/kernel/setup.c - feel
free to comment out this line and use ARCS variables or just change it.

Stanislaw Skowronek

  "You're not as old as the trees, not as young as the leaves.
   Not as free as the breeze, not as open as the seas."