Re: titan ethernet driver

Subject: Re: titan ethernet driver
From: Thomas Koeller <>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 14:58:01 +0200
Cc: Manish Lachwani <>, Ralf Baechle <>
Manish Lachwani wrote:

> Are you referring to 2.4 or 2.6? You have already downloaded 2.4.26 and
> 2.4.21 versions (with source code) from the PMC-Sierra ftp site. These are
> fully functional and several customers are using it from the last 3-4
> months now. The patches for 2.4 have been sent out to Ralf.

This is all about 2.6. From the CVS change logs I see that Ralf is
applying 2.6-specific changes to the driver. Now that there is no
working support for 2.6 on the yosemite, the only platform I know of
that has this H/W, I just wondered how these changes are tested.

Thomas Koeller, Software Development

Basler Vision Technologies
An der Strusbek 60-62
22926 Ahrensburg