RaQ2: Installation stops at "loading debian installer"

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: RaQ2: Installation stops at "loading debian installer"
From: Joerg Rossdeutscher <joerg@factorlocal.de>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 19:31:05 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,
step by step... :-)

The RaQ2 boots the debian-installer-b4 via tftp and nfs until the display shows "Loading debian installer". Then it stops.
I now have found an old Laptop that still has a serial port.

The last lines say:

>execute initrd={initrd-size}@{initrd-start} console=ttyS0,{console-speed}
elf: 80080000 <-- 00001000 1916928t+176112t
elf: entry 801fc040
net: interface down

(I type this by hand, so excuse possibly errors)

That's it. Ethereal shows no more net traffic and no remarkable errors before the installation stops. Nothings happens. And nothing at google for this message. Hm.

Any ideas someone?

Bye, Ratti

--
Joerg Rossdeutscher