RE: questions about keyboard

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: RE: questions about keyboard
From: "Xu, Jiang" <Jiang.Xu@echostar.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:31:18 -0600
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Well, this is the problem.
For some reasons, none of the /dev/tty /dev/tty0... /dev/console is
connected to the keyboard, I have tried listening all of them.  Did I
configured something wrong? But kernel seems to be getting the key event
from the keyboard.
Another question is if it should connect to one of those device nodes, is
there anyway I can hack the kernel to see where the key event sent to?

Thanks

John