mips-linux cross-compiler

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: mips-linux cross-compiler
From: Ronen Shitrit <rshitrit@il.marvell.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 09:44:00 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi

I have a mips-linux cross compiler on i686 host, which is using gcc 2.95.3 .
This compiler doesn't support the MIPS 4 Instruction Set,
So I'm trying to build a new mips-linux cross compiler using any gcc 3.3/2.*
but without any luck,
Did anyone succeed to build such a cross compiler??
which gcc and binutils version did you use??
what are the configure flags you used??
Did you used any special steps?? (except for configure ... , make, make install )

Thanks a lot

--
Ronen Shitrit

M.S.I.L
D.N. Misgav  20184
Tel:   +972-4-9951000
Fax:   +972-4-9951001
Email: mailto: ronen.shitrit@il.marvell.com
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone, or by e-mail and delete the message from your computer.