RE: yosemite board

To: "'Thomas Koeller'" <thomas.koeller@baslerweb.com>
Subject: RE: yosemite board
From: Manish Lachwani <Manish_Lachwani@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:38:15 -0800
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hello !

There are several changes to the code that has been checked in. However, these
changes have not been put into linux-mips as yet. I have updated copies of the
source code with me. I intend to do that sometime soon. If you wish I can send
you my copies. Linux is completely working on Yosemite and we have customers
using them.

Thanks
Manish