yosemite board

To: lachwani@pmc-sierra.com
Subject: yosemite board
From: Thomas Koeller <thomas.koeller@baslerweb.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:19:06 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi Manish,

I am having mail problems and I am afraid my previous mail to you got lost. If
it did not, please do not feel offended, I am not writing a second mail to
press you to answer.

I just started to play with my brand new yosemite and half dome boards. The
first thing I did was downloading the latest kernel sources from
linux-mips.org CVS and found that support for the yosemite board is all
broken. The files contain syntactic errors and do not even compile. The same
is true for the titan ethernet driver.

Would you mind commenting on the state of the port? I'd be happy to help
completing it if any help is required.

greetings,
tk

Thomas Koeller, Software Development