Re: AW: PMON documentation

To: erras stefan <stefan.erras@dallmeier-electronic.com>
Subject: Re: AW: PMON documentation
From: Pete Popov <ppopov@mvista.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:09:43 -0800
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
erras stefan wrote:

I'm using PMON version 0.0291 (This says the boot sequence via serial port)
I have to do modifications in the section for the RTC. Where can I find the
code for this modifications.
We have problems with our RTC because it does not work very well with the
actual initialization.
I'm searching for a good manual for the used assembler in PMON. Can anybody
help me?
Which board is this? I think we may still have a version of PMON for the ITE 8172 board somewhere.
As far as docs, I don't have any.

Pete

Stefan