AW: PMON documentation

To: "Pete Popov" <ppopov@mvista.com>
Subject: AW: PMON documentation
From: "erras stefan" <stefan.erras@dallmeier-electronic.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:22:51 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
I'm using PMON version 0.0291 (This says the boot sequence via serial port)
I have to do modifications in the section for the RTC. Where can I find the
code for this modifications.
We have problems with our RTC because it does not work very well with the
actual initialization.
I'm searching for a good manual for the used assembler in PMON. Can anybody
help me?

Stefan