PMON documentation

To: <>
Subject: PMON documentation
From: "erras stefan" <>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:09:19 +0100
I'm working on a development project with a RM5231 MIPS processor.
I have to modify some things in the PMON bootloader source-code.
Can anybody give me an advice where I can find PMON source code
documentation or a detailed explanation how PMON works.
Which files do I have to look into, when I would like to modify the
Maybe I can use another bootloader. Which alternatives do I have. I do
not need the debug functionality of PMON. Maybe there is an easier to
understand and modify bootloader.

Thank you all in advance for your help!

Best regards