newport console fixes

To: linux-mips <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: newport console fixes
From: Markus Dahms <dahms@fh-brandenburg.de>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:57:08 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hello list,

I patched the newport console driver to have the correct colormap
when exiting X11 / switching from X11 to console.
This problem doesn't affect all versions of the newport, the old
revision in my very old indy doesn't show these effects.
Some revision information of my (different) newports is written in
the header of the attached diff.
Could someone please apply the patch to cvs (2.4 branch, 2.6 isn't
very usable for me), if there are no objections?

Markus

--
No RISC - No fun!