readdir() problems revisted

Subject: readdir() problems revisted
From: "Mark and Janice Juszczec" <>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 20:43:20 +0000
Hi folks

Back in January, I whined about a signal 11 I'm getting:

I'm running on a Helio pda, r3912 chip, little endian. I've used crosstool to create a cross compiler >with

gcc 3.2.3
glibc 2.2.3

When I run the following code (linked static or dynamic):

      fprintf(stderr,"after readdir\n");

Could this have anything to do with the fact I've got a read only files system in my pda?

Does anyone know if there's a glibc mailing list that discusses this kind of thing. I found their bug tracker, but I'd like to talk to some glibc maintainers before I file any bug reports.

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.