Re: gcc support of mips32 release 2

To: Long Li <long21st@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: gcc support of mips32 release 2
From: Dominic Sweetman <dom@mips.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 11:11:49 +0000
Cc: Dominic Sweetman <dom@mips.com>, Eric Christopher <echristo@redhat.com>, linux-mips@linux-mips.org, David Ung <davidu@mips.com>, Nigel Stephens <nigel@mips.com>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org

Long Li (long21st@yahoo.com) replied:

> Thanks for the email. Could you give me a link to your
> 3.4 evolution tree?

Interesting.  It's not as simple as I'd like: our 3.4 work is not yet
published, and I'm pretty sure it includes support for hardware etc we
haven't generally released details of yet.

Nigel (our main gcc expert) is on vacation this week.  In his absence,
David: do you know whether the rotate/insert stuff is in 3.4 yet?

--
Dominic