RE: DHCP/TFTP PROM error (F_magic 0x5330)

To: 'Ralf Baechle ' <ralf@linux-mips.org>, "'blegand@scs.howard.edu'" <blegand@scs.howard.edu>
Subject: RE: DHCP/TFTP PROM error (F_magic 0x5330)
From: "Williams, Eric A" <eawilliams@howard.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 13:39:08 -0500
Cc: "''linux-mips@linux-mips.org' '" <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Ok thanks Ralf for your quick response.

How can I go about getting red hat linux ecoff binaries for my Indy
Prom version: PROM Monitor SGI Version 5.3 Rev B10 R4X00/R5000 IP24 Feb 12,
1996 (BE).

I also had 'sash' (ver 6.2) on the machine--thought sash knew how to boot
ELF binaries, but I got the same error (execute format error).

Let me know what should be my next step to resolve this issue.