RE: DHCP/TFTP PROM error (F_magic 0x5330)

To: 'Ralf Baechle ' <>, "''" <>
Subject: RE: DHCP/TFTP PROM error (F_magic 0x5330)
From: "Williams, Eric A" <>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 13:39:08 -0500
Cc: "''' '" <>
Ok thanks Ralf for your quick response.

How can I go about getting red hat linux ecoff binaries for my Indy
Prom version: PROM Monitor SGI Version 5.3 Rev B10 R4X00/R5000 IP24 Feb 12,
1996 (BE).

I also had 'sash' (ver 6.2) on the machine--thought sash knew how to boot
ELF binaries, but I got the same error (execute format error).

Let me know what should be my next step to resolve this issue.