Re: r3000 instruction set

Subject: Re: r3000 instruction set
From: "Mark and Janice Juszczec" <>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:38:08 +0000
Hi folks

Thanks for all the information guys. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I got buried at work with production problems but I've finally dug myself out from under.

It must have been a bad kaffe build. I deleted everything, reconfigured, made sure I specified --with-engine=intrp and rebuilt.

Now, I'm getting signal 10. I may need to set my stack and heap size smaller. kaffe's default sizes are bigger than all the memory in my pda.

I'll let y'all know what turns up.