Re: r3000 instruction set

To: Mark and Janice Juszczec <juszczec@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: r3000 instruction set
From: Michael Uhler <uhler@mips.com>
Date: 21 Feb 2004 19:15:49 -0800
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Unfortunately, what you want isn't the r3000 instruction list but,
instead the 3912 instruction list.  While the original r3000
instructions were well-defined, each manufacturer tended to
add or subtract certain instructions in each implementation
(creating the kind of behavior and questions that you're seeing).

So rather than asking for the list, why not just post the disassembly
and the pc of the reserved instruction?

/gmu

--
Michael Uhler, Chief Technology Officer