Re: About XFS file system

To: Goswin von Brederlow <>, "jeff_lee" <>
Subject: Re: About XFS file system
From: Seth Mos <>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:48:04 +0100
Cc: <>
At 03:41 12-2-2004 +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
"jeff_lee" <> writes:

> Dear MIPS members,
>     Does anyone try XFS file system on MIPS(VR serier) platform?
> Thanks and best regards,
> Jeff

xfs, xfs or xfs?

The filesystem not the font server. Should work, but lack of hardware prevents me from testing it.

Sparc, PPC, itanium and intel and x86-64 work. Pa-risc I don't know. I believe there are still some alpha boxes running somewhere.

If you have problems you can ask for XFS related questions on

I don't make sense, I don't pretend to either. Questions?