Re: Indy R4000PC problems

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Re: Indy R4000PC problems
From: Markus Dahms <dahms@fh-brandenburg.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:21:15 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hallo Ralf Baechle,

[R4000PC]
> Do you know which version of the processor this is exactly?  IRIX's hinv
> command or the "CPU revision is: ..." line of bootup messages contain
> that information.

R4000 V3.0 I believe. I'll check it, when I'm at home again.

> The PC version have become pretty rare, didn't recall anymore it was in
> use in Indys at all.  Anyway, please try the patch below and let me know.

I checked the cvs version from yesterday (20040205), which contained
some changes in cpu-probe.c; it worked!

Greetings, Markus

PS: sorry for the response times, our mail system is totally overloaded
    at the moment.

--
Disc space -- the final frontier!