RE: loading kernel via EJTAG interface

To: 'Nathan Field' <>, Shaun Savage <>
Subject: RE: loading kernel via EJTAG interface
From: Prashant Viswanathan <>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:44:24 -0800
Cc: "''" <>

Thanks for the input.

I have a bootrom (different operating system) on my device and if I just
boot up from the bootrom it would set up all the registers, controllers for
me. Also, visionProbe (which I am using to download over the EJTAG
interface) sets up all the controllers for me.

So, can't I just load the kernel image and just start executing from