Re: linux 2.4 and Indy

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Re: linux 2.4 and Indy
From: "Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski" <rathann@icm.edu.pl>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:12:56 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 11:59:03AM +0100, Jorik Jonker wrote:
[...]
> Hmm, that's strange, I believe that should do the trick, but when I checkout
> a tree (cvs -z3 -d:.. co -r linux_2_4 -D 'December 10 2003' linux), I still
> get a 'half-booting' kernel. Shall I try to checkout an even older one, until
> something is starting to work, or is something else going wrong?

I have a working 5th December 2003 kernel running on R4600 V2.0, but since
there were no changes between 5th and 11th December, I'd suspect that yours
should boot fine, too. Did you check if the files you checked out are really
not later than 11th December?

--
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann@icm.edu.pl>

Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling

Warsaw University  |  http://www.icm.edu.pl  |  tel. +48 (22) 5540810