au1100 usb support

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: au1100 usb support
From: Bob Lees <bob@diamond.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:06:27 +0000
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
OK I'm missing something somewhere

I am trying to get the usb host controller to work on an AU1100 board (the
Aurora board from DSP Design) and it isn't initialising the host controller.

From looking at the usb host code it appears that the only interface supported
is via pci, but this processor/board doesn't have pci.

A previous kernel based on 2.4.17 had the concept of CONFIG_USB_NON_PCI_OHCI
which appears to have disappeared.  This generated a pseudo pci interface.

Help, any idea where I should be looking.
--
Bob Lees
Diamond Consulting Services Ltd