Running Linux on an NCD HMX X-Terminal

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Running Linux on an NCD HMX X-Terminal
From: Adam Nielsen <a.nielsen@optushome.com.au>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:05:04 +1000
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,

I've got a few old NCD HMX X-Terminals and I'd like to see if I could get
Linux running on them.  The reason I ask is that the units boot an ELF image
over the network, and when running readelf on the image it appears than the
terminals have an R3000 processor:

$ readelf -h Xncdhmx
ELF Header:
  Magic:   7f 45 4c 46 01 02 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
  Class:                             ELF32