USB on MIPS

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: USB on MIPS
From: "samavarthy c" <samavarthy@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 19:58:36 +0530
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,

I am working on a PDA based board which has a NEC MIPS VR4131
processor.
The board has a companion chip MediaQ 1132 which has OHCI support
builtin.
The kernel used is MontaVista HardHat 2.4.18. I am trying to configure
MQ1132 for USB Host support. It looks like the Host controller
(MQ1132) is initialized properly but not sure. When I plug in a USB
stick on to the USB port, I get the following messages.
hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/1, assigned device number 2
usb-ohci.c: unlink URB timeout
usb.c: USB device not accepting new address=2 (error=-145)

hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/1, assigned device number 3
usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
usb-ohci.c: unlink URB timeout
usb.c: USB device not accepting new address=3 (error=-145)
Has anyone experienced the same out there. Could any one suggest how
to debug this error. What could be the problem?.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
aks

Add glamour to your desktop. Let your screen sizzle. http://server1.msn.co.in/msnchannels/Entertainment/wallpaperhome.asp Download the hottest wallpapers.