au1000/mtx-1 patch

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: au1000/mtx-1 patch
From: Bruno Randolf <bruno.randolf@4g-systems.biz>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:14:51 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org

hello!

i send this a second time since my last request from a month ago was ignored.
it would be really good if this quite trivial but important (whithout it our
board wont work correctly) patch would make it into the final 2.4 kernel.

could someone please apply the attached patch to the linux_2_4 branch. it
fixes the board initialization for the mtx-1 board, makes the naming more
consistent and changes my e-mail address.

thanks a lot!

bruno