Re: philips nino 300 - 4mb ram

To: none <>
Subject: Re: philips nino 300 - 4mb ram
From: "Ricardo Mendoza M." <>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:13:31 -0400

I have a Philips NINO 300 with 8mb of RAM, and some time ago that kernel
worked for me, even the framebuffer. I have had those scrambled problems
some time ago and they were cause by a bad compiler, try recompiling
your own kernel.

About the serial console, be sure you have no flow control, neither
hardware nor software flow control set to on.

        - Ricardo