Linux 2.4 future

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Linux 2.4 future
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 23:46:24 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
For those of you who don't follow linux-kernel below Marcelo's posting
about the future of 2.4.  I think we should follow that for MIPS also,
so whatever new feature you still may have pending for 2.4, send it
soon - or for 2.6.

I also remind everybody that a 2.6.0 release is expect already before the
end of the year and the MIPS kernel is not exactly in the shape we'd
like it to be - time to switch to 2.6 for active development!

  Ralf

----- Forwarded message from Marcelo Tosatti <marcelo.tosatti@cyclades.com>
-----