Sibyte/Broadcom 1250 documentation

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Sibyte/Broadcom 1250 documentation
From: "Finney, Steve" <Steve.Finney@SpirentCom.COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:22:01 -1000
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
A little while ago, I believe someone on this list stated that documentation
for the SB1250 chip wasn't publicly available. I just noticed that the user
manual (a primary source of chip documentation) is available on Broadcom's
public-access web site (sibyte.broadcom.com). I couldn't find the documentation
for the actual SB-1  core there, though...

sf