lasat mqpro reboots on "heavy" disk i/o

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: lasat mqpro reboots on "heavy" disk i/o
From: Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:29:56 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,
i just updated one of the Lasat mqpro to the latest CVS version as it
was reported that the current kernel (a bit older) reboots on diskio.

I am now running todays CVS version (2.4.22) which still reboots under
heavy disk i/o. I would guess that this is a hardware problem
as the machine moved to a different location before the problem seemed
to have appeared first.

Does anyone have a clue ?

Flo
PS: heavy disk i/o caused by a scp of some kernel modules into the
machine
--
Florian Lohoff                  flo@rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134
                        Heisenberg may have been here.