Re: LK201 keyboard

To: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
Subject: Re: LK201 keyboard
From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:56:02 +0200 (MET DST)
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:

> What the "old" lk driver uses is more-or-less what could be referred as
> power-on configuration. Even if there are set mode commande - if they
> were ignored, it would silently work as expected. Could you set all
> groups to "DOWN_UP_MODE" and verify that it no longer works?

 No problem -- I'll look at it.  We'll need the down/up mode for X11, so
it has to work.  Note: the LK4xx series keyboards start in the LK201
compatibility mode -- they have to be switched to the native mode with a
command if desired, so unless you are reprogramming your LK401 to its
native mode, what works for it should also work for the LK201.