Re: module dependency files

To: David Kesselring <dkesselr@mmc.atmel.com>
Subject: Re: module dependency files
From: Jeff Angielski <jeff@theptrgroup.com>
Date: 21 Oct 2003 17:25:20 -0400
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
>From the Linux kernel Makefile...

#
# INSTALL_MOD_PATH specifies a prefix to MODLIB for module directory
# relocations required by build roots.  This is not defined in the
# makefile but the arguement can be passed to make if needed.
#

Just set this to the location of your target filesystem when you do the
modules_install.

Jeff Angielski
The PTR Group