unresolved symbol litodp,dptoli,dpmul - floating point operations in ker

To: "mips" <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: unresolved symbol litodp,dptoli,dpmul - floating point operations in kernel
From: "durai" <durai@isofttech.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 19:29:30 +0530
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
hello,
I am using a mips cross compiler (mips-linux-gcc, version 2.95.3) to build my driver
I am using some floating point operations in a wireless lan driver for a mips platform in ucLinux, When i load the driver I am getting unresolved symbols

> insmod: unresolved symbol dptoli
> insmod: unresolved symbol dpmul
> insmod: unresolved symbol litodp
And somebody told me that we cannot use floating point operations in kernel code, but i desperately need to use floating point operations.
please tell me how to use floating point operations in kernel code.

thanks & regards
durai