Re: how to include mips assembly in c code?

To: durai <durai@isofttech.com>
Subject: Re: how to include mips assembly in c code?
From: Matthew Dharm <mdharm@momenco.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 01:05:39 -0700
Cc: mips <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
I feel compelled to point out that the source file you are quoting looks
suspiciously like it came from VxWorks, which means it is likely copyright
Wind River Systems.  Using their code without permission would be illegal.

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Work: mdharm@momenco.com
Senior Software Designer, Momentum Computer