SREC utility

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: SREC utility
From: Adeel Malik <AdeelM@avaznet.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 19:58:46 +0500
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi All,

I have a binary file in Motorola's SREC format. The address field in each S-record (S3) has a specific address value for a device such as an SDRAM. I need to change the SREC file for mapping to another memory device located at some other memory address. I want to have a utility that can convert the SREC format file generated for some particular address range to another SREC file generated for some other address range. I mean that utility should only change the address field  and checksum field of my S-RECORD and modify it for another address range. The utility should not change the data field of S-Records anyhow.

Regards,
ADEEL MALIK,