Re: list archive

To: Chris Dearman <chris@mips.com>
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:29:11 -0700
Cc: "Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski" <rathann@icm.edu.pl>, linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 10:24:28AM +0100, Chris Dearman wrote:

> Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> >Yes, I see it now, thanks. But I was counting on an online and searchable
> >archive.
> >
>   There's the "Mailing List Archives"
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-mips but it is missing Aug02-June03.
>   I think Ralf has been working on a web interface to the mail
> archives, but I'm not sure if it's ready for the big time yet. Ralf...?

There's still a few small kinks.  We still have the traditional mbox
archives on the ftp server but now also on www.linux-mips.org/archives
html archives which are fully searchable.  There are still a few bugs
but certainly that archives is very usable; it's updated every few hours
only may lag a bit behind the mbox archives.