RE: RE: Information required

To: Dan Aizenstros <>
Subject: RE: RE: Information required
From: Adeel Malik <>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 16:34:40 +0500
Hi Dan,
       I have been able to resolve all the unresolved function symbols, by
properly configuring the MODVERSIONING in the module code. Only two symbols
are left:

1. unresolved symbol Atomic_add
2. unresolved symbol Atomic_sub

These symbols are not even in /proc/ksyms and file of the
cross-compild linux-2.4 directory.

So can you guide me further,

Thanks in advance,